Friday 29 March 2013

Citrine

the Full Moon was hectic to say the least and my witch barely scraped a minute to honor the moon. my witch said she was going to go outside, and take her with me but when she realized the temperature was 0 degree's i think she did a double take.

Later the next day my witch decided to introduce me to her collection of gemstones to learn their properties. this was boring, but the citrine gemstone caught my eye immediately  it was so round and seemed to reflect light from all angles, it almost radiated happiness!!

when my witch left the room, i quickly grabbed the stone and made a dash for under the bed, and there i stayed feeling very content with myself, playing with the citrine. unfortunately it never lasts because when my witch noticed that her citrine had disappeared she looked under the bed and found me. i tried my kitty best to keep hold of the pretty stone but alas, my paws were soon pried open.

i thought i was going to be in trouble but instead my witch laughed and told me that "Citrine is a happy gemstone, it releases positivity and rarely needs to be cleansed. It's my favorite."

gemstones weren't my thing beforehand but now i feel my mind is changed and i must have my citrine gemstone in my  familiar box at all times.

No comments:

Post a Comment